Our boutique creative agency in Santa Monica, California is rapidly expanding and in need of a graphic designer. We are looking for a combination of attitude, and aptitude. We understand that no great work is made in a vacuum: we are team looking for a new player. This is an onsite position in Los Angeles.
Why You Should Work With Us
- Your talents can shine in small team environment
- Opportunity to grow professionally and expand your skill set
- Work on GLOBAL projects
- You won’t have ten bosses
- Beautiful Santa Monica Office
- Competitive Compensation
What you should bring to the table:
- The Right Attitude: communicative, able to work with close supervision and/or independently.
- Comfortable moving from Illustrator to Photoshop to InDesign
- Able to work in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Desire to work on a diverse range of projects from globally published brochures to corporate event collateral: posters, cards, merchandise and more.
- Flexible design aesthetic from clean and corporate, to edgy and exciting.
- Experience with info-graphics/data-graphics is a must
You will collaborate with the Creative Director work closely with our web lead. Work will be done onsite and a computer will be provided (iMac). Freelance to fulltime for the right fit. Competitive compensation depending on experience.
- Email us an introduction to you, and your resume, online portfolio, or a PDF of your portfolio.
- Please provide Infographic samples.
- LA based applicants only —please this is an onsite position.